Saturday, December 25, 2010

My opinion about fashion

I love fashion and make-up.I like looking at people's style.Everytime I see clothes, I have this mental picture in my mind about who will look good in this and that.I also admire people who are daring enough to experiment with fashion and they end up looking great in their chosen and created style.Here, I am going to write my thoughts and opinions down about fashion and the different styles around.Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I had a lot of fun writing them.


1) TAYLOR SWIFT



Simple and elegant red dress but her shoes are hideous.

Green - The green material is of a nice shade, but the design seems too plain.


Midnight blue - The gown is very elegant and it looks like stars at night, I personally think that if she added a necklace, it would further enhance the beauty of the dress.


Lavender - I like how the dress flows nicely on her.This is a very feminine style and the nude shoes further compliments her dress.





This dress is beautiful ,but it does look like reflectors at night especially the gold material.







I love the mix of different greens here.The brown boots and jeans give an edge to this whole ensemble.



This simple gold gown look so effortlessly elegant.






























No comments:

Post a Comment